TRANSFERRING YOUR LICENSE OR ID TO KENTUCKY
TRANSFERRING TO WARREN COUNTY FROM ANOTHER KENTUCKY COUNTY
* If you currently hold a Kentucky license, you are already established as a Kentucky resident and will only need to provide proof of your address in Warren County.
* Acceptable forms of proof of address are a piece of mail postmarked within the last 60 days, a deed, lease, utility bill or a vehicle registration.
TRANSFERRING TO WARREN COUNTY FROM ANOTHER STATE
* Birth certificate (original or certified copy with a raised seal)
* Social security card (not laminated)
* Proof of Warren County residence in the form of a piece of mail postmarked within the the last 60 days, a deed, lease, utility bill or vehicle registration.
Your name must match on all of the required documentation. You cannot leave out a part of your name or have a nickname printed on your license. Ideally you should have your full legal given name on your social security card, including Jr., Sr., I, II, III, etc., to reduce the possibility of having to have your documentation changed.