Cost $5

Provided that a minimum 30 day suspension has been met, a Hardship License can be applied for at the Circuit Court Clerk’s office in which the defendant resides.  The paperwork is presented to a Judge for approval and signing.

Warren County residents can bring their hardship paperwork to the Driver's License Department of the Circuit Clerk's office to have the hardship license issued.

What do I need to bring?

Your suspended driver’s license AND your approved hardship paperwork


What if I no longer have my license?

You will have to confirm your identity with ONE of the following documents to be issued a new license:

Birth certificate (original or certified copy with raised seal)


Social security card (not laminated)




Any OFFICIAL United States or State of Kentucky document with your full name and social security number visible (ex. W2, food stamp documentation, military documentation)

© 2017  Brandi Martin Duvall, Circuit Court Clerk